1. Contact a morgage specialist for a pre-approval to determine your price point. Here are some people who can help you through the process.
Miranda Morrison - TMG (The Mortagae Group)
1-877-721-0349 or 780-721-7349
The Mortgage Centre - Tyler Smith and Cheryl Smith - 780-594-1403
TD - Barb Carroll - 780-594-4477 ext 230
RBC - Wendy Coates - 780-812-8939
2. Contact a REALTOR® (Joanne Roch!) to help guide you through the buying process.
3. Think about what you would you would like in a house (wants/needs vs price).
4. Peruse the mls (REALTOR.ca) to get an initial look at the market. Your REALTOR® can also arrange for you to receive MLS® listings in your price range.
5. Take a drive through the area that you are moving to or investigate it on line.
6. When you go out to look at houses wear comfortable slip on shoes and take notes!
Copyright© 2023 Jumptools® Inc. Real Estate Websites for Agents and Brokers